VH1‘s “The Gossip Game” will not be back for a second season.
The Urban Daily is reporting that the show was tough time slot to overcome because of the 11 PM ET time slot. Also coming on after “Love & Hip Hop” and “The Family Hustle.”
VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop New York”may not mack it back on the air…well at least with its current cast, because they are in dispute over contract negotiations.
Sources say that only half the cast showed up to present their contracts for the upcoming season. The other half stayed home in protest…wanting more money of course.
We’re told the half that did show up got upset because they think they should have held out as well and walked out.
Sources say most of them want double their last contract want to be portrayed in a more positive light.
Good luck on that one…lol
Yes another fight breaks out with Erica Mena star of “Love & Hip Hop 3″ … with hair-pulling, name-calling and a nasty panther-like, claw-first take-down reports TMZ.
“Yeah I knocked @Tiffsway The F*ck Out Tonight SOO Classic! … She wanted A Min of Knock out fame and got it!!!”
Rich Dollaz and Erica Mena and a few of the cast mates took off to Cafeteria in New York for a bite to eat after a recent screening party for the show. According to Eurweb,
Erica and Rich snuck off for a little couple time in the bathroom, which is downstairs at the restaurant.
Their little escape wasn’t so secret anymore when they apparently were knockin’ the boots a little too loudly.
So authorities were called to the scene and the cops came knocking on the door. The whole group was escorted out.
Erica, who was scantily clad, continued to apologize for making too much noise, but admitted she couldn’t help herself because it’s been a while since she’s seen her beau.
If you missed the first season from the original Love & Hip Hop then you already know we got you. Get you popcorn of course because the drama pops off in a major way!!
‘Love & Hip Hop: New York’ Season 3 (trailer)
VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop New York” is back for another season of straight drama. Now the old cast members Yandy Smith, Rich Dollaz, Erica Mena and Olivia Longott are joined by some new comers, lets meet them…
• Joe Budden- Fierce free-styling artist Joe Budden is widely considered one of hip hop’s most gifted lyricists. His Grammy award-winning song “Pump It Up” was featured in the hit movie 2 Fast 2 Furious. This ladies’ man is also known for posting about his very public relationships and break-ups online.
• Tahiry Jose – Tahiry is a charismatic urban model who is best known for her rapid-fire sarcasm as well as her painful and very public break-up with Joe Budden.
• Raqi Thunda- Radio personality and DJ Raqi Thunda has no problem keeping it real. Raqi and Joe Budden insist they are just long-time friends. However, Raqi and Joe’s ex, Tahiry don’t see eye- to- eye and have a tumultuous relationship.
• Consequence- NYC rapper Consequence has established a successful career working with the likes of Kanye West and A Tribe Called Quest. His five year relationship with fellow cast member Jen Bayer and their 1-year old son Caiden has left the couple bickering about how to raise the child based on differing cultural and religious beliefs.
• Jen “The Pen” Bayer- Known for dishing up gossip with DJ Whoo Kid and The Hot Boyz of Chicago, Jen has spent the past year raising Caiden, her son with cast member Consequence.
• Winter Ramos- With a brief appearance in the second season of “Love And Hip Hop,” Winter Ramos, former assistant to rapper Fabolous, is making her name in hip hop history as she writes a tell-all book on her roster of famous ex-boyfriends and her life in the music industry. She is currently the Creative Costume Designer for Flavor Unit Films.
• Rashidah Ali- Known as the “Blinged Out Bombshell,” Rashidah is most known for being a shoe consultant to the stars and is currently working on launching her own shoe line, Encore.
“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” star Mimi Faust talks about her reality show experience in an interview with Street Disciplez Radio saying it was “awful.”
She says there was a huge misconception and people thought she was sticking with Stevie J, but she says,
“Just because I agreed to go to counseling doesn’t mean I stuck with him. That was me agreeing to go to counseling and me agreeing to sit down with him.”